Thursday, February 17, 2011

Toshiba Satellite To Macbook To Chrome Notebook

White MacBook laptopImage via WikipediaOn my grand journey to the Chrome Notebook, I have decided to give the Macbook a try for a few days. Then it is Chrome Notebook all the time for me. The switch is going to be total. There is just something about the Chrome browser.

I am on a Macbook right now. But not for long. My Chrome Notebook is on the way. I have an email directly from Google.

I have a message for you MacBook users. The thing about the Chrome Notebook is you can't buy it out there in the market. It just does not exist. It is too futuristic to hit the ground right now. It is too cutting edge.

You are going to have to wait for about, ummm, six months. Sorry. Life is unfair. You are just going to have to wait. There are some things money can't buy. Right now a Chrome Notebook is one of them.

Confirmed: I Am In Line To Get A Chrome Notebook
The Chrome Notebook Needs No Anti Virus B.S.
Chrome Notebook Pilot User?
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: