Saturday, August 30, 2014
Friday, August 29, 2014
Thursday, August 28, 2014
Friday, August 22, 2014
Tuesday, August 19, 2014
Tuesday, August 12, 2014
|Twitter (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
There is one feature that would make me use Twitter's Direct Message service, the Twitter feature I ignore the most right now. It is that yes, it is good only people I follow should be able to DM me. But I want a feature where if someone sends me a DM I don't like, I can block them from DMing me in the future, but I don't have to stop following them on the public Twitter.
This is a small request to make. But I don't see Twitter acting on it.
- Heavy Tweeting and Twitter's Mute: How Much is Too Much?
- How To Stop Those Annoying Twitter AutoDMs!
- Twitter releases faster tweeting, DM'ing, image previewing, and replying options in TweetDeck
- Twitter's Small Chance To Maim Email
- Twitter will soon give you access to your entire DM history via the iOS and Android apps (Roberto Baldwin/The Next Web)