Monday, March 30, 2009

The Search Results, The Links, The Inbox, The Stream







The Search Results

I am not even that old, and I vividly remember when AltaVista was king.

The Links

They are everywhere.

The Inbox



The Inbox was not copyrighted by Hotmail.

The Stream

The Stream has not been copyrighted by Twitter, so I was perfectly cool when Facebook went ahead and imitated Twitter. Of course they can do that.

Fractals: Apple, Windows 95, Netscape, Google, Facebook, Twitter
I Talked To Google Through Twitter And It Worked Like Magic
Twitter And The Time Dimension
What Should Facebook Do
TweetDeck, Power Twitter, Twitter Globe, Better Than Facebook
TCC: Twitter Community College
Twitter Tips: It's A Bird, It's A Bird
Mitch Kapor Now Following Me On Twitter
I Get Twitter























Write text here...







Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: