Saturday, May 14, 2011

A Moment Of Appreciating Disqus

Image representing DISQUS as depicted in Crunc...Image via CrunchBaseFred Wilson put out this blog post earlier today: Social Media's Secret Weapon - Email. Brad Feld wrote a reply post within hours: Implementing Social Media’s Secret Weapon. Fred Wilson showed up in Brad Feld's comments section for the post like Brad Feld had showed up earlier in Fred Wilson's comments section for his post. I read the two posts and all their comments. The little back and forth the two had at Brad's blog is really something. I am like, thank you Disqus. How else could I have become privy to this?


These two dudes go way back. They are old friends. I once saw a picture of the two of them in a group photo. It is from way back. And these two also made it onto a list of the top 100 venture capitalists in the world a few weeks back, I don't know if it was Fortune, or Forbes, it was one of those. Long before I saw that list I have admired the excellence of their minds. Both of them also happen to have great blogs. They do a good job of giving you a front row seat to their action if you drop by often enough.

I think I just went ahead and framed the conversation.

A Boulder Invitation From Brad Feld Himself
Meeting Brad Feld
Top VC Bloggers: The Numbers Don't Look Right
Fred, How About Some Money?
Happy July 4 Fred Wilson, Brad Feld
To: Brad Feld, Subject: Iran And Me (Digital Ninja/Commando)
An Immigrant Story For Brad Feld
Netizen Has Arrived: A Link From AVC
A Surprising Blog Post From Fred Wilson
To Iran, With Love (2)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: