Saturday, April 30, 2011

Just Watched The First Wedding Video

Image representing Google News as depicted in ...Image via CrunchBaseI just watched my first royal wedding video, although I noticed yesterday on Tumblr they were hard to avoid, not that I was trying to avoid, but I was not actively seeking them out. One thing I noticed was it was said two billion people watched it on television. Wow, those are World Cup Soccer numbers. Now, t-h-a-t is impressive.

Brazil 2014

I came across the video when I dropped by the Google News page like I am likely to near daily.



They come across as a common sense couple, and I am happy for them. I think people watch in large numbers because it is reassuring. The ceremony of something good happening calms their lives for a bit.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: