Thursday, July 15, 2010

Darren Rowse's Seven Links Challenge

Image representing FeedBurner as depicted in C...Image via CrunchBase
Take the 7 Link Challenge Today #7links
  1. My first post: When Web Hosting Is No Longer A Problem
    This is me celebrating the new, free Blogger platform.
  2. A post I enjoyed writing the most: Social Media Week: The Best NY Tech MeetUp Ever
    I have received so much positive comments from people I know about this one.
  3. A post which had a great discussion: Online Dating Newsflash: Race And Religion Matter
    This is just Alex and me talking. But the talk went on and on.
  4. A post on someone else’s blog that I wish you’d written:
    How I Make Money Blogging: Income Split for June 2010
    Darren Rowse makes it look so easy. Just jack up the traffic and run Google ads. His Feedburner count is at 140K, mine is at 2K.
  5. My most helpful post: Could 2011 Be Venmo's Year?
    The founders of Venmo really appreciated this. I touched lives with this post.
  6. A post with a title that I am proud of: Me @ BBC
    This is me hitting the big leagues.
  7. A post that I wish more people had read: To Iran, With Love (3)
    Darren, I think you should help me with this fundraising. It is a good cause. You should help me with this because you are the top pro blogger on the planet, and I am the top blogger in terms what big stuff I have been able to do politically through the blogging medium. What I did for Nepal, I want to do for Iran. I want you to take the lead on this fundraising.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: