Thursday, June 18, 2009

Can Tweet Google, Can't Tweet Twitter



Netizen Is No Spam Blog
Google: Tweet Me Baby One More Time
I Talked To Google Through Twitter And It Worked Like Magic

paramendra, Jun 18 04:49 am:

Please lift suspension on my Twitter account:

Hello. I went to my Twitter page first thing this morning, and saw that you have suspended my account. I request that you please lift my suspension immediately.

I have been an avid user of Twitter for a few months now and am a fan. Check out some of my blog posts. http://technbiz.blogspot.com/2009/06/monetizing-twitter-few-ideas.html

I am a real person, not a robot or anything like that. I log into Twitter pretty much daily. I am an avid user. Twitter is as essential to me as my Gmail account almost. I need it for my work and for socializing. Please lift the suspension immediately.

"If you feel your account has been wrongly suspended, please visit Twitter Support and file a request."

Facebook is where I connect with old friends, Twitter is where I go meet new people.

I use Twitter on a daily basis and the suspension is very inconvenient to me.

Thanks.

--
http://technbiz.blogspot.com



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: