Why doesn’t the existential threat that AI brings bother me? (I was early on reporting that years ago, by the way).
— Robert Scoble (@Scobleizer) September 9, 2026
My dad built nuclear weapons.
My mom joined a Montana survivalist cult.
All my life I have known that humanity might end.
But unlike nukes this technology will…
A Pilgrimage : Mysuru to Muktinath
— Damon Zumbroegel (@DamonZumbroegel) September 9, 2026
-5 months
- A Motorcycle
-2 guitars and 3 flutes
- No maps and no Phone
- Move when it gets hot and the moon is full
- Chai stops are the best
- And …….I found out India is HUGE!
If you have dream, get up and make it happen. #india… pic.twitter.com/E6wkr385NG
Did you already do it? Or are you planning to do it?
— Paramendra Kumar Bhagat (@paramendra) September 9, 2026
Vlogging along the way would make you money. There is money in travel. As in, it supports itself.
— Paramendra Kumar Bhagat (@paramendra) September 9, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment