Friday, April 16, 2010

4/16: I Found Myself A Party: Tonight's Gonna Be A Good Night


I was at David Noel's blog, at this particular blog post actually, following everybody on the list, trying to give myself a relaunch at Tumblr, a platform I use to listen in. And way down is Dennis Crowley's tumblog. Guess what I find on there. Tonight's gonna be a good night.

David Noel: Best Entrepreneurship/VC Tumblr Blogs
Dennis Crowley: Tonight's Gonna Be A Good Night
FourSquare Tweet, FourSquare Blog Post

Four squared is 16, get it? Hence April 16. That was a grassroots recognition, not a Team FourSquare recognition. FourSquare just had its RT moment. The RT - retweet - did not come from Team Twitter.

Friday April 16, 10pm -> 2am
The Hotel on Rivington - Penthouse
107 Rivington Street (btw Ludlow and Essex)
Lower East Side, NYC



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: