Thursday, October 06, 2011

And I Am Not Even An Apple Fanboy

Steve Jobs - PlacardImage by The Seg via FlickrSteve Jobs — 1955-2011

I have never bought an Apple product. My first smartphone is going to be a Nexus Prime. I am so glad Amazon has finally given the iPad some genuine competition.

But my admiration for Steve Jobs is deep and genuine.

Steve Jobs' Departure
Steve Jobs At A City Council Meeting
How Steve Jobs Gets Things Done
Steve Jobs: iPad 2 Announcement
An Ode To Steve jobs
Steve Jobs Should Never Have Been Fired
Apple: Trillion Dollar Company?
Sculley: Scum
Apple Is A Cultural Phenomenon
Mideast Peace: Tech Industry Style

I have been reading up on the guy the past few hours. Few details of his life I have read are news to me. It's most amazing to me as to how he ran Apple like a startup even when he had turned it into the most valuable company in the world. Aren't you supposed to get "corporate" by then?

I find myself listening to Indian classical music after a long, long time.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: