Image via CrunchBaseTime: Brought To You By Twitter
Mashable: Sponsored Tweets Launches
The Time article grabbed my attention and I signed up right away. The site suggests I need to get paid $34.07 per tweet. I am not complaining. Twitter has been my 2009 fascination. And I have worked hard to build a stream and a following. I am at 23,000 followers and counting and a day or two away from becoming one of the top 100 Twitter users in New York City. I am not complaining.
Twitter so far has been quite a journey.
Twitter Should Hand Over Search To Google
Twitter Number 115 In New York City
Twitter, TechCrunch, And The Stolen Docs
The Best Follow Friday I Ever Received On Twitter
Space, Time And Twitter: Are There Plant Twitters?
My Twitter Suspension Lifted
Can Tweet Google, Can't Tweet Twitter
Monetizing Twitter: A Few Ideas
How To Increase Your Following On Twitter
Is Google Wave Social Enough To Challenge Facebook, Twitter?
Real Time Search: Twitter Is Not Doing It
Google Falling Behind Twitter?
Eminem: The Relapse: Twitter
Converting To The Mass Follow Formula On Twitter
NewsDesk: China, Twitter, Hawking, Obama
Digg Button, Twitter Button For Your Blog Posts
Twitter Is Not Micro
The Depth Of Your Friendships At Twitter
Goal: A Billion People On Twitter
Fractals: Apple, Windows 95, Netscape, Google, Facebook, Twitter
I Talked To Google Through Twitter And It Worked Like Magic
Twitter And The Time Dimension
TweetDeck, Power Twitter, Twitter Globe, Better Than Facebook
TCC: Twitter Community College
Twitter Tips: It's A Bird, It's A Bird
Mitch Kapor Now Following Me On Twitter
I Get Twitter
- Gaddafi's Oddest Idea: Abolish Switzerland Time
- Kids Who Get Spanked May Have Lower IQs
- Detroit: The Death — and Possible Life — of a Great City
- Ahmadinejad Rejects Obama's Nuclear Warning
- The Secrets Inside Your Dog's Mind
- Fast Antarctic Ice: Go, Speed Glacier, Go!
- A New Recovery Center for the Woes of Warcraft
- Mayor Dave Bing: Can He Stop the Slide in Detroit?
- Water on the Moon Buoys India's Space Program
- Can a Mixed-Race Contestant Become a Chinese Idol?
As Economy Improves, Bank Bailouts Persist
G20 Leaders Agree, Broadly, on Climate Change
Surrogates: The Zen Machismo of Bruce Willis
What You Need To Know About The H1N1 Vaccine
Brought to You by Twitter