Friday, January 14, 2011

Chris, Come In At 50K


Fred, How About Some Money?
Future Of The Internet: Easy, Says Dixon
Hola Charlie, A 50K Opportunity
FinTech: I Am Loving The Term

Chris. I want you to come in at 50K. This offer does not come with a Board seat, obviously. But maybe Fred Wilson will keep a good watch over your money as well, don't you think?

You are my favorite Super Angel. You are right up there with Caterina Fake. I have been reading about Super Angels for months now. There is a part of me that wants to know what they are all about, and hence the offer.
Image representing Chris Dixon as depicted in ...Image via CrunchBase
I Am In Finance, Microfinance

You put 50K into my for profit, high tech, microfinance startup, and you are going to make the father of for profit microfinance - Vinod Khosla, your number one investor in Hunch - very happy.

Chris Dixon: A New Breed Early Stage Investor
Event At Hunch: Angel, Super Angel, VC
Venture Capital Segmentation
Event At Hunch: Gender Talk (3)
Event At Hunch: Gender Talk (4)
Change The Ratio: Fred Wilson, Rachel Sklar
Data Threesomes
Firing Founders: Mostly A Bad Idea
Making Dick Costolo An Offer He Can't Refuse
Paul Graham, Brad Feld, Me, BBC
Vinod KhoslaImage via Wikipedia
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: