Thursday, June 25, 2009

InRev TwitIn Now Does People Search


Bleu intenseImage by Eloy Ricárdez Luna via Flickr

InRev TwitIn now does people search. I learned that a few hours ago from the CEO's Facebook stream. I think that is a great addition to an already impressive service. The ability to search through people's brief bio to look for people to follow is an enhancement I have missed from day one. To me Twitter's attraction over Facebook has been that on Twitter you can meet new people. I like the idea greatly. Although I have not enjoyed hitting my daily limits.


Space, Time And Twitter: Are There Plant Twitters?
My Twitter Suspension Lifted
Can Tweet Google, Can't Tweet Twitter
Monetizing Twitter: A Few Ideas
How To Increase Your Following On Twitter
Is Google Wave Social Enough To Challenge Facebook, Twitter?
Real Time Search: Twitter Is Not Doing It
Google Falling Behind Twitter?
Eminem: The Relapse: Twitter
Converting To The Mass Follow Formula On Twitter
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: