Saturday, April 23, 2011

Guns Of Brooklyn: Peaceout



PSFK Conference Speaker Interview: Allison Mooney Allison is Head of Trends & Insights, Marketing at Google. She works to explore the changing face of media, technology, and consumer behavior, drive new thinking internally, and share Google’s insights with wider audiences. Previously, she was Vice President, Emerging Trends with MobileBehavior, an Omnicom mobile agency that became part of Tribal DDB. In 2010, she co-founded IRL Productions, an events company with a focus on social media and interactive experiences. Allison is a Contributing Writer at PSFK and has written for publications including Advertising Age, Adweek, and Details....... Google. It’s a huge company, but things move at the pace of a start-up, so you just have to jump in and start swimming ..... there are so many brilliant minds ..... I love going to the movies. ..... I get the New York Times delivered every weekend ..... I like taking the time to skim through every section to see what catches my eye; it helps me escape my filters. ...... there are just so many hours of the day I can look at a screen ...... whenever I travel, I make sure to tour around the city on foot a bit. There’s no better way to learn about a place ..... I’m on a Groupon kick lately. It prompts me to try random new things ....... We used to say things like augmented reality, mobile payments, and the “internet of things” were coming down the road, and now they’re here–much faster than most people expected ..... a virtuous cycle: turning that data into useful information that helps us be more informed, make better decisions, and have more fun in our daily lives.
Brooklyn And Santogold/Santigold
Guns Of Brooklyn: Santogold
Santogold/Santigold: Brooklyn Anthems
Obama 2012 Is On


No comments: