Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Two AVC MeetUps Two Days In A Row

Fred Wilson [Brooklyn Beta]Image by placenamehere via FlickrAVC MeetUp Tomorrow

I thought I was headed to an AVC MeetUp tonight. I thought so yesterday. I still think so. But then I have an email this morning about an AVC MeetUp that is scheduled for a different day - tomorrow - and a different venue, although still near Union Square.

I did some digging. I have come to find out there are two AVC MeetUps two days in a row, and I don't think Fred Wilson is coming to either of them, which I believe is fine. The guy puts plenty of time churning out blog posts, and reading every single comment left at his blog.

So here's the update.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011 7:00 PM

Olives @ W Hotel - Union Square
201 Park Ave. South
(@ 17th St.)
Gramercy

Wednesday, March 9, 2011 8:00 PM

Smyth Tribeca
85 W Broadway (Chambers St 1/2/3)
New York, NY 10007

This fragmentation is what needs to happen to the FoodSpotting EatUps. I personally would like to organize a dumplings EatUp. If at least six people will show up, that's a success.

Okay so the date, time and venue for the AVC MeetUp has not changed. What is going on is there are two AVC MeetUps two days in a row. Insa-allah.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: