Thursday, January 27, 2011

To: CDO Sterne


CDO Sterne.

I am honored you reached out to us informers amongst the citizenry. You might be new to your job, but I am getting the impression you have the chops for it. You are showing early signs.

I'd like to report on my next door neighbor. I overheard him talking maliciously about the regime. He had called over a few people. They might even have had a meeting. I urge you to take stern action before they take out a rally or something. He just does not look right. I don't get the impression he is putting his best efforts to live by the city's high standards.

Somebody put up a suspicious poster at the street corner in the middle of the night. But you don't have to worry about that. One of my fellow informers promptly took it down.

The other day I was walking down the street and I noticed this new person in the neighborhood. He was listening to the BBC Hindi service on his radio. It might even have been a political program. Something is not right.

For now this would be all. I will stay on the lookout.

Yours faithfully,
Citizen Anonymous.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: