Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Do You Qro?


Qro is a verb I came up with. I think I am the first person.

If you are active on Quora, you qro. If you are not active, you don't qro.

So do you qro, or do you not qro?

To qro or not, that is the question.

Go qro. It is a good thing.

If you qro, you are part of the in crowd.

There are times when you are only looking for information, not friendship. At those times go qro. But some friendships might get forged along the way. When you qro, you might get pro. It might help your career.

Networking should be an afterthought in the first place. You collect business cards at parties, and then you trash them. That's not networking.

Quora is about topic specific conversations. Some of the very best people in positions to give answers give answers. You hear it straight from the horse's mouth.

I am a new convert. I am excited. I suggest you qro.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: