Monday, October 11, 2010

Grrls In Tech Wednesday: Facebook Writer

His events mailing list is the best thing Charlie O'Donnell ever did, I think. This video below is from when Charlie was young. Word is he was pretty awesome back in the days.



So today I open up my email from being on Charlie's list, and one event pops out more than any other.
Wednesday, October 13th

6:30PM Girls in Tech NYC presents a Live Interview with David Kirkpatrick, Author of The Facebook Effect
Like with all of the best events on Charlie's list, this one was full too. So I wrote to the organizer. Felicia Moeis wrote back. I got to sign up. I get to show up.

This was my pitch to her.
Would really like to come to your event Wednesday. Promise to blog about it. http://technbiz.blogspot.com/ You will get exposure.
Women Are Better
To Make Sense Of The Facebook Movie

No comments: