Friday, July 02, 2010

Blogger Stats

Image representing Blogger as depicted in Crun...Image via CrunchBase
Weeks back (Redesigning My Blog) I got rid of Google Analytics (and Google Ads) from this blog to speed up the loading time. Every micro second matters. The faster the better. Readers like it fast.

Today I learn Google has integrated stats into Blogger itself. That is a good thing.

Mashable: Google Launches Real-Time Blogger Stats
Blogger In Draft Blog: Introducing Blogger Stats
Blogger In Draft

I just learned this blog had 335 page views yesterday.

I just published a blog post - Brazil: The Overconfidence Of A Soccer Superpower - like a minute ago, and it already has 13 views. Wow.

For yesterday I have a peak around midnight - that must be India - and another, bigger pick around noon, more like 2 PM - that is America. Bollywood, Hollywood.

Last week my most visited post has been this: Larry Ellison. That just so happens to be one of my favorite posts.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: