Image via WikipediaFor several months now I have not been able to leave comments on any Wordpress blogs. That is a lot of blogs. And I am not a happy camper. Wordpress has this wonderful thing called Akismet. Akismet's boast is that it does away with spam comments. I am an avid blogger and an avid commenter, I am no spammer. Looks like I got caught in the net, which is fine. What is not fine is I have written to them repeatedly to get me off the hook and so far they have not responded. This is a shame.
JP Rangaswami's blog is a Wordpress blog. TechCrunch is a Wordpress blog. To deny me their comments sections has got to be a misdemeanor.
I like the idea that I can leave comments at these two blogs - right now I can't - and I like the idea of trackback. If I link to posts on these two blogs, I want to be able to show up in their trackback sections. Right now I don't, and that is such a waste.
I have tried writing to them, I have tried tweeting them. Now I have resorted to blogging my complaint. Get me off the hook, folks. Or are you punishing me for having my blog on Blogger and not Wordpress? That can't be the reason.
Bye Bye Geocities
Google Wave API Google Group: Got To Undo The Ban On Me
Image via CrunchBase
My Twitter Suspension Lifted
Netizen Is No Spam Blog
In The News
Looking Back at Google's I.P.O. Five Years Ago
- Google and Microsoft: The Battle Over College E-Mail Time
- Home Nurse Visits: A New Health-Care Fear for Conservatives
- Baby Einsteins: Not So Smart After All
- The Volt's 230 M.P.G.: Is M.P.G. Still Relevant?
- Why Exercise Won't Make You Thin
- Less Vegas: The Casino Town Bets on a Comeback
- California's Prison Crisis: Be Very Afraid
- Trying to Keep Cell Phones Out of Prison
- Afghanistan Exit Strategy: Buying Off the Taliban?
- Vulture Restaurants: Clean Carcasses for an Endangered Bird
U.S. Sen. Jim Webb Meets Burma Junta Leader
Drought and Famine: Ethiopia's Vicious Cycle Continues
President Obama's Latin Challenge
Why an Investment Guru Is Bullish on Recovery
What Came Before the Big Bang?
Death of the Guitar Man: Les Paul (1915-2009)
10 Questions for Ashton Kutcher
Swimming with the Fishes in Palau
Eating in the Windy City
Is Britain's Health-Care System Really That Bad?
Bollywood Star Shah Rukh Khan
Will Iran's 'Kennedys' Challenge Ahmadinejad?
On India's Matchmaking Sites, the NRI Groom Goes Out of Style
A Brief History Of Wikipedia
Bollywood Changes its Tune
Threat Assessment: When Protesters Bear Arms Against Health-Care Reform
German Election Campaign Takes a Racist Turn
Health Reform Without Cost-Cutting Isn't Worth It
Why Does Obama Keep Flip-Flopping on Gay Marriage?
- Are Chinese Citizens Ready for A Green Revolution?
- Burma's Monks Carry On Democratic Fight
- Syria Helps France in Dealing with Iran
- Master Hacker Albert Gonzalez
- Can Geoengineering Help Slow Global Warming?
- Box Office Weekend: District 9 Shows Prawn Power
- Learning to Live (and Love) in an Empty Nest
Syria Intervenes In Iran Cases On Behalf of New Friend France