Sunday, January 06, 2013

Nexus 4 Is Way Too Cool


The Nexus 4 Is A Beautiful Thing
Nexus 4: My First Smartphone

An iPhone Lover’s Confession: I Switched To the Nexus 4. Completely.
Over the past few years I’ve invested a lot into Apple’s products and services.

If you come by my house, you’d find four of the latest Apple TVs, two iMacs, the latest MacBook Air, a MacBook Pro, more than five AirPort Express stations and Apple’s Time Capsule. You could touch every single iPhone, from the first up to the iPhone 5, iPads ranging from first generation to fourth and we recently added two iPad minis.

My iTunes Library comprises well over 8,000 songs – all purchased via the iTunes Store. No matter whom you would ask, everybody will confirm that I’m what some folks call an Apple fanboy.

The reach of Apple’s products goes beyond my personal life.

As the co-founder of Germany’s largest mobile development shop, I’m dealing with apps – predominantly iOS powered – in my daily professional life.

Driven primarily by the business I run, I tried to give Android a chance more than once.

In various self-experiments, I tried to leave my iPhone at home for the Motorola Droid, the Nexus One, the Samsung Galaxy S II and S III – and always switched straight back to the iPhone. None of those Android devices have worked for me – yet.
And then I got the Nexus 4.

Putting it into a single line: The latest version of Android outshines the latest version of iOS in almost every single aspect.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: