Sunday, September 16, 2012

Two Things I Noted

Taj Mahal, Agra, India. Deutsch: Taj Mahal im ...
Taj Mahal, Agra, India. Deutsch: Taj Mahal im indischen Agra. Español: Vista del Taj Mahal, Agra, India. Français : Le Taj Mahal, à Âgrâ, en Inde. Русский: Мавзолей Тадж-Махал, Агра, Индия. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Khosla might be legendary to the world, he is beyond legendary to me.

I watched this video with immense interest: Khosla At Disrupt.

I noted many things, but two things I would like to briefly mention.

One, his mention of the 500 million people in India who have never seen a doctor because they can't afford one. He seems to suggest, there's an app for that. I mean, that is revolutionary.

Two, and this is coming from Arrington. When he said even shorter URLs, he was kidding. But I don't think he needs to be kidding. I think shorter URLs are a good option. Even Bitly URLs are long. Instead of bit.ly why not simply b.l - I mean, that part might already be an easy option.

Off to watch Zuck speak.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: