Friday, February 10, 2012

Have Started Playing CityVille

I am a pretty accomplished farmer at Farmville on Facebook. But then I have not been active in months. I have played Angry Birds on Google+. But today I decided to play CityVille on the Google+ platform. It is fun.

I had managed to never spend a dime on Farmville. Cityville cost me 10 bucks on the first day. I am like, I can't wait, let's go get some energy. That was five bucks. Before you know I had put down another five bucks for a few thousand coins.

The Zynga business model works.

I am in mind to go back to growing my city only organically, as they say in tech startup world. Act lean.

I see me spending a few minutes every day to slowly build my city.

Farmville Farmer's Market: My Idea
Played Farmville After Long Months
Farmville Has Not Been Loading For Me
Farmville's Got Competition
Enhanced by Zemanta


Free Cityville Cash said...

I think you should go for some free citville cheats and tips. It will give you a better understanding of the game and you can level up quickly.

Cheatchat said...

This brand new released CityVille Hack is definitely one of the best hack you can find online, it has almost all features you can need, starting from unlimited coins adding to your account and ending with bot functions, like auto building business for you and much more. These CityVille Cheats 100% works -- all what you do with it stays for ever in your account and do not gone like with a lot of free hacks, which you can find on the internet, it does it's job perfectly. Also it has ANTI-BAN feature so it keeps your account really safe, hack is virally undetectable. We still working with this hack, all updates will be available in program. Here's the link CityVille Cheat Chat Forum.