Monday, April 11, 2011

Just Became A Cofounder


I just became a Cofounder. What the heck. No, this is not my microfinance game. That is my primary focus. But one Skype call with a friend in Kathmandu who runs a software shop, 50 strong, and next thing you know I am a Cofounder. Details to follow in a few weeks.

This is way better than consulting. Suits my style.
Dewali Festival, Kathmandu, NepalImage via Wikipedia
The basic product is already out. The idea is to grow the user base, and go raise some money down the line.

People talk of a shortage of engineers. I have no clue what they are talking about. I have a limitless supply of them. I retain my tech consultant title. Holler if you need help. I am scalable.

Meeting Brad Feld
A Boulder Invitation From Brad Feld Himself


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: