Saturday, March 19, 2011

Mike Arrington Liked My Comment

Michael Arrington, famous blogger, and Tariq K...Image via Wikipedia

On a big blog like - say TechCrunch - it might not make news that Mike Arrington liked your comment. But this blog is small enough that liking my comment makes Mike Arrington a big fish in a small pond.

A comment I left at some other blog a few weeks ago went something like this. Mike Arrington follows controversies like a heat guided missile. Half the time when he hits the target he realizes he is the one who created it in the first place.

It is hard to be on Mike Arrington's good side - good side defined as getting rave reviews from him - when you are a tech entrepreneur, but given the choice I would advise getting on his good side. I think I just did.

Mike Arrington's Big Day
A Soft Spot For Mike Arrington
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: