Alexa Is Paperless (5)


Alexa Is Paperless (1)
Alexa Is Paperless (2)
Alexa Is Paperless (3)
Alexa Is Paperless (4)

City Bakery After PaperlessPost
Dumbo And Union Square
Friday 2 PM On: PaperlessPost.com
Alexa's PaperlessPost
Alexa Hirschfeld: CNN 2010 Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs
Social Media Week: The Best NY Tech MeetUp Ever

Alexa said the red door was the exit. Kayak.com people keep a big, red telephone in their office, one of those old fashioned things. That is what I got reminded of.

"My pen!" I felt like I had misplaced my pen. "Don't worry, it must be in one of my pockets."

I walked out, took the elevator down, and walked over to City Bakery. I was in and out. I was not running.

Then I walked over to Chinatown. I had some dumplings. While I was at it, I also got myself a haircut.

Then I walked across the Williamsburg Bridge.

Comments

Popular Posts