Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Catchafire


My two tech partners and me were at this event earlier in the evening. I got to meet and get to know the entire Catchafire team, it felt like. And this entire time I have been thinking of them as a non profit. They are a for profit like my outfit. And they cater not only to non profits. It felt to me like I could find some part time consultants through them.

A great team too. I got impressed.

Also the Donors Choose founder was on the panel. And Pankaj Shah of Tonic.

I have been hearing about Catchafire and Donors Choose for months now. I am glad I showed up for the event.

The Catchafire team are an impressive bunch. Rachel is the CEO and founder. "I am honored to be meeting you," I said to her. Also got to meet Emily.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: