When O'Reilly Said 2.0
Image by Frans Persoon via Flickr
- Obama not on Twitter. This makes the "humbled" tweet really interesting.
- Outright book keeping.
- Microsoft to Google: that was fast.
- IBM eating its own dog food on business analytics.
- That all in one device will be the Internet Computer. It will replace the PC, the Netbook, the smartphone, the Kindle.
- When O'Reilly said Web 2.0. This interview is of outsize importance.
- And what are those mistakes?
- Tablet PC. Still elusive. Overhyped?
- A L?
- Droid does?
- Slum kids' easy ways with the computer.“Where’s my Oscar?” Ha!
- Mashable beat TechCrunch on page hits with Twitter marketing.
- Anonymous no more.
- Amazon + Twitter.